Skip to content
Exam Results > CBSE JEE Main Results 2014, Score Card, Rank List, Cutoff Marks on

CBSE JEE Main Results 2014, Score Card, Rank List, Cutoff Marks on


CBSE JEE Main Results 2014 are announced by the CBSE on 2nd May 2014. Candidates who appeared for CBSE Joint Entrance Examination 2014 can check their Results, Score Card on the website



JEE APEX BOARD SECRETARIAT JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (MAIN)-2014 Score of Paper I is now available on the website

Candidates can check their results using the Roll Number of the JEE examination 2014 and Date of Birth. Type Date of Birth in dd/mm/yy format. Then press submit to get your result.

The JEE Main 2014 Examination was conducted on April 2014.

JEE Results 2014 will be calculated as a 40% of the total Results and the rest of 60% will be your state board Resutls. Hence The final Merit will be counted as per this Criteria.

MERIT MARKS = JEE (MAIN) Results (40%) + State Board Results (60%)

Around 1.5 lakh students will be selected based on their performance in the JEE Main 2014 to appear in JEE (Advanced) on 25 May, 2014 for  admission to undergraduate engineering programmes offered by all 16 Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and the Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad.

Check JEE Main 2014 Results


About Joint Entrance Examination

Joint entrance examination (JEE) is the common entrance examination for admissions in various engineering colleges for courses such B. tech , B.E, B. Arch, and B. planning  under the Ministry of Human resource development. Colleges short list candidates based on the Rank obtained in JEE 2014.

JEE 2014 consists of two Papers Paper 1 is for admission in B.Tech (Online Exam and Offline Exam) and Paper 2 is for admission to B. Arch and B.Planning. Paper 2 is conducted in offline mode only. JEE 2014 comprise of objective type question only. There are 1.5 Lakh students appear for JEE 2014. The eligibility to appear for BTech courses is based on the performance in the JEE-main examination.

JEE Main 2014 is also the screening test for JEE Advanced 2014.

Discover more from Exam Results 2024 -

Subscribe to get the latest posts to your email.


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.