KEAM 2015 Examination was conducted on 20th April 2015. KEAM 2015 Answer Key for Physics, Chemisty and Mathematics will be available on Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) soon. The KEAM 2015 Answer Key will help students to assess their ranks in KEAM 2015. Other Kerala Entrance Coaching Institutions like TIME, Brilliant Pala are also publishing their answer key online. Candidates can download these keys from their websites for a comparative assessment.
KEAM 2015 Answer Key will include the solved questions with explanations to all the questions that were asked in various sets of question papers.
KEAM 2015 Paper 1 & 2 has four versions as follows:
- Paper I - Physics & Chemistry Versions - A1, A2, A3 & A4
- Paper II - Mathematics Versions - B1, B2, B3 & B4
Each Paper comprises 120 questions and total score is 480 marks. All questions are of multiple choice type. Each correct answer will be awarded four marks and each incorrect answer will get one mark deducted from the total score.
How to challenge KEAM 2015 Answer Key?
Fee: Rs.100 per question
Paid via: DD in favour of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram
- Candidates having any complaint regarding the official answer key of KEAM 2015 shall submit a challenging application to the CEE in writing along with supporting documents and specified fee within five days from the date of publication of KEAM 2015 Answer Key.
- The fee will be refunded to the candidate if the complaint filed is found to be genuine.
- Complaints received after five days from the date of publication of the official answer keys or without requisite fee will not be considered under any circumstances. Complaints received by E-mail/Fax will also not be considered.
- Complaints received on answer keys will be referred to the expert of respective subject committees to be constituted by the CEE. The recommendations of the Committees will be final.
- Necessary modifications will be made in the published official answer keys of KEAM 2015 based on the recommendations of the committees.
Morethan 1 Lakh students appeared for KEAM 2015. Students will get admissions to morethan 55.000 engineering seats in various engineering colleges in Kerala. All Govt Engineering Colleges, Govt Supported Colleges, Self financing Colleges are getting admission based on KEAM Results. of Kerala.
KEAM 2015 Result will be declared on or before May 20. Final Ranklist with marks will be annouced before 25th June 2015. Students can download the complete marksheet from CEE Kerala Website