Skip to content
Exam Results > West Bengal Board HS result 2021 Declared. Check now on

West Bengal Board HS result 2021 Declared. Check now on


West Bengal Board HS result 2021: West Bengal Board HS result 2021 is declared on 22nd July 2021 for Arts, Science, and Commerce students. WBCHSE HS result 2021 has been announced at 3 pm by council president Mahua Das. Students can get their results from the official website from now. Over 8 lakh students appeared on West Bengal HS examination in 2021. Students can also get their WB HS Result 2021 by sending as SMS to any of the following numbers: 54242 / 56263/58888


Official Wesbties to get WB HS Result 2021

The websites to get the results are given below.

     West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education Examination -2021
Results published on Thursday, the 22nd July, 2021 at 4.00 PM  


West Bengal Board of Secondary Education ( Madhyamik Pariksha ) Examination-2021
Results published on Tuesday, the 20th July, 2021 at 10.00 AM  


To get the results students must enter their registration number on the link given above. This year, West Bengal HS result recorded the highest pass percentage. According to the president, 97.69% students have qualified for the higher studies.

WB Board HS Result 2021
WB Board HS Result 2021

A total of 86 were among the top 10, and the chart was topped by a girl from the minority community who hails from Murshidabad district and secured 499 marks out of 500.

Of the 8,19,202 candidates who were slated to appear for this year’s class 12 board exams, 97.69 per cent have passed. The pass percentage was 97.70 each among boys and girls.”A total of 3,19,327 students got first division marks or more than 60 per cent.

9,013 candidates got the O grade (90-100 per cent marks) as compared to 30,220 last year. Similarly, 49,370 students got the A plus grade (80-90 per cent marks) as against 84,746 in 2020. Though the number of students getting the O and A plus grades is significantly lower as compared to 2020, the number of B plus grade (60-69 per cent) recipients has increased to 1,65,186 from 1,10,265 in 2020. The number of students getting A grade (70-79 per cent) has slightly dipped to 95,758 from 96,825 in 2020. A total of 99.28 per cent of the students in the Science stream passed the examinations, while the pass percentage was 99.08 per cent for Commerce, and 97.39 per cent for Arts candidates.

The marksheets will be distributed to the schools from 52 camp offices of the council from July 23 onwards.

Students will be evaluated on the basis of the 40:60 ratio. The top four highest-scoring subjects in class 10 examinations will be given importance along with class 11 annual exams. Class 10 scores will be given a 40 per cent preference and the rest of the 60 per cent will come from class 11 finals and class 12 practicals and theory.

In 2020, a total of 6.80 lakh students cleared the 12th HS examination with a record pass percentage of 90.13 per cent. The topper scored 99.80%, however, a merit list was not released last year.

Discover more from Exam Results 2024 -

Subscribe to get the latest posts to your email.


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

WB Board HS Result 2021